Go down

Disturbed's admin/DEV app

Post  Disturbed on Sun Dec 30, 2012 6:02 pm

1. Your age. im 15, in a month ill be 16
2. Your real name. johno slaunwhite
3. Your nick name. Disturbed
4. Your steam id. STEAM_0:1:37256539
5. Where are you living. canada Eh?
6. Why we must take you. because i would love to be an admin on this wonderful server and i know devoloper skills for npcs and gamemodes (but im still getting use to Gmod 13 coding), i know what to do with rule breakers, i have a stradagey how to control rulebreakers, and your server seems to be a beast of a server. i love this server, i know all the ulx commands, and rp.
7. Do you know about E2. a bit
8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day ? : no, but i think the zombie rp needs more admins that dont go afk
9. Do you have been on other servers admin ? i was a dev on two other clans, and admin on two XXl games, and admin on a old clan
10 : What rank do you want : admin, superadmin, devoloper, community manager
11 : What are you skills: LUA coding, good with commands
12 : What is your reason that you must be a admin ? i want to be an admin to help out the server and make the community a better place.
13. Do you know some about this server ? yes i know a shit load about RP's servers cause i helped put in the original dark rp game mode for RLRZ
14 : How long you playing this server ? about 14-16 hours
15. Are you been looking for a good rp server ? yea, and this one is the best out of all of the ones i tried
16 : Are you with the rules of the server ? yep, i agree with the rules of the server
17. Will you agrea the rules ? um... i dont know what you mean by that
18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack ? warn the forums and ban the player permaly so he cant do no harm to the server and warn other admins about this hacker.
19. What you do if there is a propblocker ? warn, jail, kick, ban for 6 hours, then ban, if they dont stop
20. Do you like the owners ? yes the owners know what they're doing and always do the right thing

Last edited by Disturbed on Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:26 pm; edited 2 times in total
Disturbed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Disturbed's admin/DEV app

Post  HausHFG on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:31 am

Your application is an eye killer, as said in steam chat Razz. Besides the point, you helped me a lot, and as Zackyo has done, he +1'd me for helping him. You seem like a good Developer / Admin worth. A big old fat artery clogging +1 from me

HausHFG

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Disturbed on Tue Jan 01, 2013 1:35 am

HausHFG wrote:Your application is an eye killer, as said in steam chat Razz. Besides the point, you helped me a lot, and as Zackyo has done, he +1'd me for helping him. You seem like a good Developer / Admin worth. A big old fat artery clogging +1 from me
thanks for your support, hopefully the other admins and owners see me like you do
Disturbed

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum