The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application

3 posters

Go down

Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application Empty Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application

Post  rasdori Mon Dec 31, 2012 7:43 am

1. Your age. 12
2. Your real name. Johnathon Renteria
3. Your nick name. rasdori
4. Your steam id: rasdori
5. Where are you living. U.S.A,Texas
6. Why we must take you. I dont need you to "take" me. I want to help all the people of the server, by showing them around, giving them help, and much more. You dont "have" to take me, but i would make me super happy. Very Happy
7. Do you know about E2. Not Really
8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day. Yes
9. Do you have been on other servers admin. No because all the other servers, are not very good, while as this server has a lasting quality and very nice people.
10. What rank do you want. Admin or Moderator, I wouldn't really care.
11. What are you skills. I am great at helping and explaining, I love and understand greatly the RP elements. I also am a great zombie killer if I don't say so myself. Very Happy
12. What is your reason that you must be a admin/moderator. I would love to be a moderator/admin because I really love helping people. This server is amazing and i want others to realize that.
13. Do you know some about this server. I know not much, except that its AWESOME! Very Happy Its a Role-play server, and the zombie RP server is by-far the coolest
14. How long you playing this server. Around 2-3 days, its been a great 2-3 days!
15. Are you been looking for a good rp server. Yes, for a while now, I finally found one.
16. Are you with the rules of the server. I agree with the rules.
17. Will you agree the rules. Yes
18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack. I would tell him to remove the hack, if he does not i will ban varying on the way he used it.
19. What you do if there is a propblocker? I would remove his items and the propblock, then if it to happen again, i will kick, and again i will ban. (Time varying on severeness of the propblock.)
20. Do you like the owners. Yes i love them, hilarious, nice, and don't forget awesome!

rasdori

Back to top Go down

Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application

Post  Choca-Blocka Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:56 am

The app is mediocre at best. Your Response to the Seth hack topic was not very satisfying and the punishments you give seem to be to lenient. Also you have no Given a prop steam ID. Also I feel you are...sort of "lost" in the concept of this and you do not convince me. -Support
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application Empty Re: Rasdori's Moderator/Admin Application

Post  HausHFG Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:34 am

As what Choca said, hackers are a scourge upon the gaming society, most people hate them for hacking, and we would want to get rid of it, we wouldn't want to be too kind to the hacker, it's like you saw some criminal steal your child, would you call 911, or say "Let him have it, I don't care. Just don't do it again, it's fine." What I'm more concerned about is, you didn't know how to make a fading door & keypad connect. Normally it would be fine, but you said you wanted to "help" people.
6. Why we must take you. I dont need you to "take" me. I want to help all the people of the server, by showing them around, giving them help, and much more. You dont "have" to take me, but i would make me super happy. Very Happy
. Just to what extent can you help them? -Support . But I sure as hell like that your application isn't as annoying to deal with as those without the questions.

HausHFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down