The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

loves to spooges admin applaction

3 posters

Go down

loves to spooges admin applaction  Empty loves to spooges admin applaction

Post  LOVES TO SPOOGE Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:37 am

1. your age.14 about to turn 15
2. Your real name.bryce prafke
3. Your nick name. loves to spooge
4. Your steam id.steam_0:0:37298373
5. Where are you living.USA MI
6. Why we must take you. because i have played the server for a while 1 MAYBE 2 days and sense then i have seen many rdming prop killing and more so i would like the people to play and have fun and not get prop kill or rdmed
7. Do you know about E2. yes i do now what e2 when i was moderator on the other server the admins tough me some good
8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day ? :i think i got ranked because it awesome
9. Do you have been on other servers admin ? no but i have been a moderator on many servers specifically dark rp
10 : What rank do you want :admin or some other position
11 : What are you skills some of my skills are to use the tool gun in correct ways and block stuff people are not allowed to use
12 : What is your reason that you must be a admin ? because this server is awesome and that would like to stop the people from rdming and prop blocking and punish them for the right time and i will not abuse my powers in any way
13. Do you know some about this server ? yes that this server is zombie rp
14 : How long you playing this server ? 3 days
15. Are you been looking for a good rp server ? yes and it looks like i found the right one
16 : Are you with the rules of the server ? yes i understand the rules and i will fallow them
17. Will you agree the rules ? yes i agree
18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack ? i will ban him
19. What you do if there is a propblocker ? tell them to stop and if them don't listen i will ban him/her for the extent that they prop blocked like if they prop block large some of area the longer the time
20. Do you like the owners ? yes zackio seemed pretty cool because he gave me 100,000 dollars so yes he seem like a cool guy

Last edited by LOVES TO SPOOGE on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:29 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : fix grammer)

LOVES TO SPOOGE

Back to top Go down

loves to spooges admin applaction  Empty Re: loves to spooges admin applaction

Post  LOVES TO SPOOGE Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:43 am

e2 i don't know how to code it accurately and i dont under stand i think people are saying wrong form im trying to figure out what is wrong but people keep giveing me the same link to the website on to the home page if any one can tell me what is wrong it would be appricated sunny

Last edited by LOVES TO SPOOGE on Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:50 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : to figure out why people are talking about me haveing the wrong form?)

LOVES TO SPOOGE

Back to top Go down

Post  HausHFG Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:45 am

Besides the horrible grammar and dizzy text, I can understand this. You keep talking about "moderator" but want to be an admin. From what you said, it seems like you know how to be a moderator. I think it'd be time you get a taste of admin. +1 By the way, it seems the application is missing something, but still. I would up this for you being Moderator. Admin

Last edited by HausHFG on Mon Dec 31, 2012 11:07 pm; edited 1 time in total

HausHFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan790790 Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:52 pm

1+ Good Person but bad grammar but i mean who doesn't have terrible grammar

Ryan790790

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down