The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Choca-blocas Staff APP

4 posters

Go down

Choca-blocas Staff APP Empty Choca-blocas Staff APP

Post  Choca-Blocka Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:52 pm

1. Your age. 14

2. Your real name. Jason Street

3. Your nick name. Choca-Blocka

4. Your steam id. STEAM_0:0:31756592

5. Where are you living. Great Britain, West Sussex

6. Why we must take you. Because I am a well trained and experienced admin. I don't easily lose my temper and can easily handle any admin situation. Also I am active on the server and forums and will only use my powers for emergencies. I will not become drunk with power and will not use them for Raids, Theft or gun spawing etc.

7. Do you know about E2. No I am not however I can edit existing contraptions and can use simple wire tools allot better

8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day ? :I assume it would be because the admins do a good job of getting rid of trolls and making the server fun and safe for players. Also because many players play on it.

9. Do you have been on other servers admin ? Yes I have been an admin for a few servers however many have shut down and only one remains although it has disappeared from gmod. Despite this I am well trained.

10 : What rank do you want : Hopefully admins however If you feel I deserve less or more then feel free to alter it!

11 : What are you skills? I can easily handle most situations on the server and can also detect bugs in the server, isolate them and report them to be removed from the server.

12 : What is your reason that you must be a admin ? Because I feel that I would make a good addition to the admin team and would be active on the server and forum. Also I am helpful and friendly to all players whether its a newcomer or a well known RPer.

13. Do you know some about this server ? I do not really understand this question.....

14 : How long you playing this server ? Roughly 4-5 hours. I know Its a bit early for an application however I feel very confident with the server and its features.

15. Are you been looking for a good rp server ? Yes and I feel as though this one has satisfied my needs for a good server Very Happy

16 : Are you with the rules of the server ? Yes I fully understand the rules

17. Will you agrea the rules ? Yes I think they are very fair and reasonable rules that benefit the players well.

18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack ? Instant Permanent Ban. No questions asked.

19. What you do if there is a propblocker ? If it is one or two doors, a 2 week ban however if it is huge props in the street, instant perma ban.

20. Do you like the owners ? Of course! I have met most of them and they all seem very nice!

Last edited by Choca-Blocka on Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Choca-blocas Staff APP Empty Re: Choca-blocas Staff APP

Post  mahdisharawi Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:20 pm

Awesome Application,You're A nice guy,you're friendly to players and i support you +1 Recommend from me Smile

mahdisharawi

Back to top Go down

Post  Choca-Blocka Tue Dec 25, 2012 4:37 am

Thank you for the support! I hope the other admins feel the same way! santa
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Post  John Freeman Wed Dec 26, 2012 5:32 am

+Suport[B/A] Realy nice with the colors , I think you will be a admin Smile

And merry christmas also rendeer santa

- John Freeman (Dr.Haxx)
John Freeman
John Freeman
Admin

https://thedarkservers.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Choca-Blocka Wed Dec 26, 2012 6:01 am

Thanks for the support! santa
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Post  HausHFG Tue Jan 01, 2013 5:46 am

I'm fairly certain you would be a better admin than me Razz. I got a bit woozy after my 40th kick / ban on New Years with all the derps and rule breakers going about. If you can manage stress after everyone is on the server calling for "ADMIN!" with enough sufficient evidence to kick them and punish them for their wrong-doings, while trying not to piss off the third party, WHILE it is 1 AM at night for you, after a party on New Years Day, then Yeah. I think you deserve admin Razz.
Hopefully your as good as you say. +1!

HausHFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Choca-Blocka Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:04 am

Uh yeh....you do know I am already an admin and have been for like a month.... Shocked
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Post  HausHFG Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:06 am

Damn son. I'm late xD - At least you know I agree with you.

HausHFG

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down