The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yazan's Application

3 posters

Go down

Yazan's Application Empty Yazan's Application

Post  Yazan Tue Jan 01, 2013 2:30 pm

1. I am 14 years old
2. My real name is Yazan
3. Nick name is Yaz
4. Steam ID is: Yazan (A.t)
5. I live in Jordan
6. You dont HAVE to take me, i'm just applying because today before the co-owner Mahdi left, he said "Aww, no admins" so i thought i should apply to see if my luck works Smile.
7. E2? Never heard of it honestly.
8. No
9. Yes i have been admin on only one server because other server's i join have full admin/moderator slots.
10.The rank that i want is Moderator or Adminstrator, the one that makes you comfortable Smile
11. I'm good at checking for Spamming Duplications, RDM'ing and Kicking/Banning who i'm told to ban.
12. The reason on me being admin is that i could help you alot in the server, be on alot to Adminstrate/Moderate the server.
13. Yes i know 75% of the server.
14. I've been playing on the server for Three Days.
15. Yes i have been looking for a good RP servers.
16. Yes i am with the rules and im not against anything.
17. Yes i will agree with the rules.
18. I will BAN the Seth Hacker.
19. I will remove the props, and then Kick the player as a warning, but if the same player does it again i will result him as a BAN.
20. Yes i like both owners Smile.

Note: I will be Active After 10th of January.
Hope you guys accept my Application.
I could help with the forums though Smile, by fixing spelling, grammar..etc Because i am a good person in english.
Yazan
Yazan

Back to top Go down

Yazan's Application Empty Re: Yazan's Application

Post  HausHFG Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:20 pm

As with the most people who seem to not agree with putting in the questions, you confuse me. A SteamID is something similar to this: STEAM_0:0:12345678. You can find it by putting STATUS into your console when on a server, or from some websites I can't remember the name to.
Your application is good though, I'll hand you that, you answered everything, but without a STEAM ID, it's hard to add you, if Zackyo or Haxx would. But wait, you don't really want to be admin or moderator? You just came onto us because you thought it would be nice?
6. You don't HAVE to take me, i'm just applying because today before the co-owner Mahdi left, he said "Aww, no admins" so i thought i should apply to see if my luck works .
It does sort of concern me that you don't know how to get your own Steam ID. Makes me think you don't know a lot, or you do, but just coincidentally don't know how to find a Steam ID or what one looks like. -Support

HausHFG

Back to top Go down

Yazan's Application Empty Reply to:

Post  Yazan Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:30 pm

No let me be honest, i really do want admin, but if i say i want admin, you will think that im just a random guy who wants admin, and i know what a steam ID is, but when people ask me what is your steam id? i tell them my name, so is it okay if i give it to you?

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:38337159

I am sorry but i didn't check others posts so i could know :/
Yazan
Yazan

Back to top Go down

Post  Choca-Blocka Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:32 pm

I have seen you on the server playing as SWAT and Random Arresting many people and you have RDMed a few times. Also you have not given a true Steam ID and have given vague answers to the given questions so -support.*EDIT* Also like what Haus said, you only tried to become admin to "see if your luck favored you". If you really were dedicated to become an admin then you shouldn't do it out of luck, you should do it because you believe you can be admin.
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Yazan's Application Empty reply::

Post  Yazan Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:39 pm

EVERYONE went against me, me and the Hitmen are nemises That's why i RDM'd, the Gangster boss killed me, the rebels were with him, his gun-dealer went against me too. i have proof, i had another friend who had the same as my job, he could prove to you what they did to us.
Yazan
Yazan

Back to top Go down

Yazan's Application Empty Reply::

Post  Yazan Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:43 pm

Trial me, i really do want to help the server out, if you don't like the way i adminstrate, then demote me back to a normal player, i wont rage-quit the server if you do demote me.
Yazan
Yazan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down