The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application

4 posters

Go down

SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application Empty SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application

Post  SilentSnake Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:01 pm

1. Your age. 12
2. Your real name. Harry Rhodes
3. Your nick name. SilentSnake
4. Your steam id. k: STEAM_0:0:8380020
5. Where are you living. England
6. Why we must take you. You dont have to take me but i can help the server by getting new ideas, i can also help people if they need/want my help i am a friendly person to be around and i can help with the roleplay part
7. Do you know about E2. not really
8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day. Yes
9. Do you have been on other servers admin. No because all the other servers, are bad ones which has nothing too them but this one has more to do because of wire mod and so on.
10. What rank do you want. Admin or Moderator depends on how many admins there are and how many moderators there are.
11. What are you skills. I can help people get used to the server, help them understand the server and get used to the others as in introduce them and meet them.
12. What is your reason that you must be a admin. Like i said above it is an amazing server and i have some good ideas which could improve the server for the future and to help the new ones and just the server itself.
13. Do you know some about this server. Not really but after a day of playing i knew everyone reallt mostly bonk boom and john.
14. How long you playing this server. Around 2-3 days but wanting to spend alot more time now.
15. Are you been looking for a good rp server. Yes, for a really long time especially with wire mod.
16. Are you with the rules of the server. I agree with the rules.
17. Will you agrea the rules. definatley
18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack. I would tell him too stop using the hack, then give him one chance if he makes a wrong move with the hack instant ban
19. What you do if there is a propblocker. I would remove the items then give them a warning if they do it again ban. If the item was corrupting the server it would be a kick/ban depends on size and damage.
20. Do you like the owners. They are the best owners, and beat any othewr server owners i have met1

SilentSnake

Back to top Go down

SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application Empty +1 support

Post  [TDS] Bonk Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:11 pm

After i have seen this application i was amazed.
I really like the apply, and u can for sure see that this guy is verry serious! Very Happy

[TDS] Bonk

Back to top Go down

SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application Empty Re: SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application

Post  SilentSnake Thu Dec 27, 2012 5:12 pm

Cheers bonk that was a good comment

SilentSnake

Back to top Go down

SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application Empty Re: SilentSnake's Moderator/admin application

Post  Choca-Blocka Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:23 am

You seem to be Well Suited for admin position however I have seen on the server for a while and from what I have seen you Do not really RP allot or interact with other players. I will give a Neutral -/+ Support. If the other admins give you + supports then I will change this to a + support
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down

Post  John Freeman Fri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am

This guy is a good vip , But asking to much for a higher rank Support -/+

Also we dont search any admins anymore. We are searching , Mods [Permanent].
John Freeman
John Freeman
Admin

https://thedarkservers.actieforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSnake Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:27 pm

i do rp i am theif mostly so i, stay around people looking for base and i would like to be a mod and help out!

SilentSnake

Back to top Go down

Post  SilentSnake Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:17 am

because i also applied for admin and some got demoted is there a chance i can get admin?

SilentSnake

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down