The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cjones7394 admin application

2 posters

Go down

Cjones7394 admin application  Empty Cjones7394 admin application

Post  cjones7394 Mon Dec 31, 2012 9:48 pm

1. Your age. 16
2. Your real name. Jacob Jeep Jones-Aubert
3. Your nick name. cjones
4. Your steam id.STEAM_0:0:29304151
5. Where are you living. Connecticut, United States
6. Why we must take you. I have admin experience in others games and gmod and i get along great with all the players.
7. Do you know about E2. nothing
8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day ? : no
9. Do you have been on other servers admin ? Yes
10 : What rank do you want : Admin
11 : What are you skills: I don't have much in the tech world but I learn everything quickly.
12 : What is your reason that you must be a admin ? I love the other admin and players on this server.
13. Do you know some about this server ? no
14 : How long you playing this server ? about 3 days
15. Are you been looking for a good rp server ? Yes
16 : Are you with the rules of the server ? Yes
17. Will you agrea the rules ? Yes
18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack ? Ban
19. What you do if there is a propblocker ? First you delete the propblock,kick them or ban them if they do it to spawn
20. Do you like the owners ? They are very fun to play with and the reason I come on the server.

cjones7394

Back to top Go down

Cjones7394 admin application  Empty Re: Cjones7394 admin application

Post  Choca-Blocka Tue Jan 01, 2013 6:11 am

Well first of from a first glance the application is very short. You have given very vague answers and I can't really see any special qualities in you or the application.
What is your reason that you must be a admin ? I love the other admin and players on this server.
This is not a very good answer as liking the other players and admins is very good but is not really a reason to become admin. You need to give more points to convince you me are responsible enough for admin status. Also
Why we must take you. I have admin experience in others games and gmod and i get along great with all the players.
This is a "longer" answer but you have not convinced me and therefore it will be a -Support from me.
Choca-Blocka
Choca-Blocka

Back to top Go down