The Dark Servers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Admin App. - Mr.Chemist{Brownie}

5 posters

Go down

Admin App. - Mr.Chemist{Brownie} Empty Admin App. - Mr.Chemist{Brownie}

Post  HausHFG Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:36 pm

1. Your age: 13 years old, Turning 14 in less than 2 months from now.
2. Your real name: Irshad Tabani
3. Your nick name: Mr.Chemist{Brownie}
4. Your steam id: STEAM_0:1:28165143
5. Where are you living: Las Vegas, Nevada.
6. Why we must take you: I am very helpful in some commands, I know my way around the tool restrictions, rules, and etc.
7. Do you know about E2: Yes I do know about E2, but I do not know how to code a good expression, nor any expression.
8. Are you wondering this server about got ranked in 1 day ?: I couldn't imagine why it wouldn't get ranked in a day. It's a great ZombieRP server.
9. Do you have been on other servers admin ?: Yes, I have been an admin on many servers. The last time I was an admin was in Summer of this year (2012.) On a DarkRP server, and I had kicked / banned / and punished many players breaking the rules. The server itself wasn't very popular, but still quite fun to play on.
10 : What rank do you want ?: Admin, or something in where I can punish someone who is abusing the rules.
11 : What are you skills?: I have a very long lasting memory, so I can memorize the rules word for word, without referring to the MOTD. I can help modify and edit tool restrictions if you'd like.
12 : What is your reason that you must be a admin ?: I have very good skills navigating around restrictions, the rules, and most other stuff. I have helped Zackyo already, and I can help the server with my being there.
13. Do you know some about this server ?: Yes I do, the server is a ZombieRP server, you Roleplay and protect yourself from the horde of the oncoming undead.
14 : How long you playing this server ?: For about 1 day now. I already like the looks of it.
15. Are you been looking for a good rp server ?: Yes, I have.
16 : Are you with the rules of the server ?: I do follow them, so I suppose I am with the rules.
17. Will you agree the rules ?: Yes, I will agree to the rules.
18. What you will if there is a hacker with Seth Hack ?: Ban them, permanently, rules are your warning, and hacks are just stupid to use in a Zombie RP server.
19. What you do if there is a propblocker ?: I personally would give the person another try, I would delete the propblock, then if he did it again, I would kick him, 3rd time a ban.
20. Do you like the owners ?: Yes, I have met only 1 of them, Zackyo, and I was playing on the ZombieRP server. He asked to know if anyone knew how to change the duplicator restrictions, I helped him.

HausHFG

Back to top Go down

Admin App. - Mr.Chemist{Brownie} Empty Re: Admin App. - Mr.Chemist{Brownie}

Post  Zackyo Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:38 pm

You have helped me ALOT. So ill think you'r Admin worth.
So i give you +1 for you'r help & support cheers cheers
Zackyo
Zackyo

Back to top Go down

Post  EzioAuditore104 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:58 pm

Awesome app dude I think you should get admin Very Happy Soo thumbs up Very Happy

EzioAuditore104

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan790790 Sun Dec 30, 2012 4:59 pm

Nice I like the way you think 1+

Ryan790790

Back to top Go down

Post  wingslll Sun Dec 30, 2012 5:01 pm

Good application!
I will give you a
1+